Affiliate Program Invitation
We Want You!
We believe in building relationships with our customers and with our advertising partners. Google, Facebook and Pinterest are fine, but paying large sums for PPC advertising with these giants leaves us feeling like a cog in a wheel and no one likes that feeling.
Instead we are interested in paying YOU!
We want to build win/win relationships with bloggers, YouTubers and social influencers who have audiences that are a good fit for our products. We’d rather pay YOU than pay Google, Facebook or Pinterest.
So, we’d like to invite you to take a look at our site and if it looks like a good fit for your brand and audience, then take a spin through our Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions. If that works for you, we’d love for you to fill out our simple application.
Here are some highlights, but you must read and agree to the entire Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions as a requirement for joining the program:
- 8% commissions on sales generated through your affiliate link (excludes taxes and shipping)
- Discount coupon codes for your audience available upon request (if issued, your commission percentage will drop to 5%)
- 30-day cookie
- Text links with embedded Affiliate ID
- Ad blocks with embedded Affiliate ID
- We will make custom ad blocks upon request
- We are open to creating new sign designs that appeal to your audience
- Payouts are monthly on the first of the month following the buyer’s 30-day refund period
- Payments are made to your PayPal account
You can start earning commissions in no time while offering your audience unique decor for their home, business or to give as gifts.
At this time we do not allow coupon/discount sites to participate in our Affiliate Program.
Important Note: Currently we only ship to addresses in the Continental USA. That means only bloggers, YouTubers and social influencers whose primary audience is US based should apply.
If you have questions or don’t see a category that fits your brand, just shoot us an email at Support@Alamazookie.com
Here’s to a bright future!
Mike and Ree